Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome

January, 2009

Welcome. I have created this personal blog. But feel free to browse the other blogs I have set up for my school classes. I post a new question each week for students to respond to. I have deleated some, but will start new posts when school gets back in session next week.

The picture on the right is our family. Kai Lin was adopted from Wuxi, Jaingsu China in March 2006. Li Hong was adopted from Fuzhou, Fujian China in November 2007. Both are 5 years old and FULL OF ENERGY! This picture was taken at our favorite Starbucks in the world, Shamian Island, Guangzhou, China. (Lattes are still $4 - even in China)

Kerry and I are enrolled in the Walden University Master of Education program together. Our children help us with all of the technology issues and hardware problems.

Todd

1 comment:

  1. Hi Todd,
    IT's Noel from Youg Con Tour 5 1998. It's been over 10 years and a lot has gone on throughout our lives. It is amazing to see you and Kerry and your family. You guys seem truly blessed. Your endeavors in integrating technology into the classroom are commendable. I myself am working towards becoming a teacher.
    I still stay in touch with many people from tour. We are mostly on Facebook and have created a group where pictures are posted. Quite a trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete